Beers in the Park is a licenced liquor event operating under strict regulations. We reserve the right to refuse entry if suitable photo ID cannot be presented on request.
We reserve the right to remove any individuals from the Festival whose behaviour prevents other visitors from having a good time. Unacceptable behaviour includes, but isn’t limited to, intoxication, fighting and rudeness.
Alcohol sales are closed strictly 30mins before the end of the Festival, an announcement will be made reminding you know that sales are going to end.
Once you leave the Festival you will not be permitted re-entry.
Alcohol cannot be taken outside the Festival.
Please note all bags are subject to inspection at any point during the Festival. Bottles, cans, glass, food, drink, alcohol, illicit drugs, illegal substances, fireworks, explosives or anything that can be used as a weapon cannot be brought into the Festival.
Also please leave your animals, furniture and attitude at home.
Promotional photos and video will be taken at the Festival and by purchasing a ticket and entering the Festival you give permission for your likeness to be used by Beers in the Park. If you do not want your image used by Beers in the Park in any future promotional activity please locate a Beers in the Park staff member at the Festival and let them know.
RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR LIQUOR LICENCE
- You will be refused entry if you are intoxicated
- You will be refused entry if you are a minor
- You will be refused entry if you attempt to bring alcohol into the Festival
- Alcohol will not be served to anyone who is intoxicated
- Maximum alcoholic beverages purchased per service
- Drinks can only be served in our Festival reusable cup, if you lose your cup this will not be replaced
- Bars close 30 minutes before the end of the Festival at 7:00pm
- Attendees must finish their alcoholic beverages by 7:30pm
- Attendees must vacate the Festival by 7:45pm
- Free water is available via jerry cans on all bars
- Low alcohol beverages are available on all bars
- Non-alcoholic beverages are available via the bars, Mocktail Bar and Redbull Lab
- Food is always available from the food vendors
- Taxis are available from the area outside the entry gates at the end of the Festival, or ask one of the Festival staff to call one for you
- A Safe Zone is available for you to rest/lie down
- Anyone deemed intoxicated will be asked to leave the Festival at any time during the event, and will not be permitted re-entry into the Event
- There is zero tolerance for unruly or aggressive behaviour
- Smoking and vaping are not permitted inside the Festival, no exceptions (there will be a dedicated area within the Festival)
- Wristbands and Festival currency are your responsibility, any lost wrist bands will not be reimbursed
- All conditions of entry will be strictly enforced, management reserves the right to ask you to leave the Festival
Please be prepared to show your valid ID. Beers in the Park is a restricted Festival. We are able to accept a New Zealand Driver’s License, a New Zealand or Foreign Passport, Kiwi Access card or a HANZ 18+ card as identification.